To check-in at Bentley South Beach, go to the lobby located in the 2nd floor of 510 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139. Provide the front desk attendant with your name and they will present you with the paperwork to sign and collect the security deposit from you. Once you have checked-in, you will be provided with the keys to your unit.
You can also complete most of your check-in prior to your arrival. Your booking confirmation e-mail will have more information on how to access our guest portal and complete your online check-in.
Specific check-in instructions will be e-mailed to you within 3 days prior to your arrival. If you ever have a question regarding your check-in, please either call us at +1 (305) 538-1700 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Check-in time begins at 4 pm on your day of arrival.
Early check-in is available on a request-only basis. Please contact us on the morning of your arrival to determine if an early check-in is available. If your unit is ready, a complimentary early check-in can be provided between 12 pm and 4 pm. Early check-ins before 12pm, if available, are subject to an additional charge of $80.
Check-out time is at 11 am on your day of departure.
Upon request and approval by our front desk, late check-out is available an additional charge of $80 up to 2 pm on your day of departure. Check-outs after 2 pm will be charged a penalty amount up to the cost of an additional night’s stay. If you would like to request a late check-out, please contact the front desk before 10 am on your day of departure to see if your request can be accommodated.
Return your room keys to the front desk attendant where you checked-in, provide them with your name and room number, and let them know you have left the room. You must depart your unit by 11 am.
Any checkouts past 11 am, without notification and the prior approval of our office, will be subjected to an additional charge up to the amount of an additional night’s stay.
In the event of an emergency or if you have any questions prior to your arrival, please call us at +1 (305) 538 – 1700. A front desk team member will be standing by to assist you 24 hours a day.
At Bentley South Beach we offer valet parking to our guests for $38 per vehicle per night, plus tax. Please note that due to COVID-19 and new social distancing guidelines, Miami Beach has decided to temporarily close off Ocean Drive to all vehicle traffic. If you will be arriving to our property by car, the valet service is now located at 448 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139, which is approximately a 2 minute walk from the entrance to the hotel.
If you do not want to utilize our valet service, there are various public parking lots, garages, and overnight valet services across South Beach. The closest option is behind the Bentley South Beach, located at 500 Collins Avenue.
No, all room are non-smoking units and smoking of any kind is not permitted inside the room. Guests are free to smoke on the balcony of a room they are staying in, but please keep the door closed at all times when smoking on the balcony. If any evidence of smoking is found inside the unit, including smell, a penalty and deep-cleaning fee of $500 will be charged to the credit card on file.
The rooftop sundeck and pool are open from Sunrise to Sunset. The complimentary bicycles are available on a first-come, first-serve basis from 9 am to 6 pm daily.
Daily housekeeping service is offered on a request-only basis between 9 am and 3 pm. At time of check-in, please advise our front desk if you would like daily housekeeping service to be provided during your stay. The room must be vacant for the housekeeping team to complete a service request.
Yes, all our units include high-speed wireless internet service at no cost to our guests. A welcome sheet will be visible in the unit you are occupying during your stay that will provide you with instructions on how to access that free wireless internet service.
- One dog up to 30 pounds is allowed per room, as long a pet liability agreement is signed at check-in. Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in immediate eviction and loss of all rents and deposits.
- In order for your dog to stay, the following terms must be agreed to:
- I will comply with all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations governing service dogs, emotional support dogs and/or pet dogs.
- I will have my dog on a leash at all times while on property and outside the confines of my room.
- I understand that I need to contact the front desk daily in order to arrange a time for housekeeping service; and that my room will not receive housekeeping service if my dog is left unattended in the room at the pre-arranged time.
- I am responsible for cleaning up after my dog on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- I understand a deep-cleaning fee of $250.00 USD will be charged to my credit card on file should my dog cause leave any stains and/or excessive shedding on property that requires additional cleaning by property staff.
- I am responsible for all damage done to the property by my dog. I understand and accept that I will be charged the cost to cover the repairs for any damage done by my dog during my stay. This is including, but not limited to, damage to the walls, floors, or furniture located anywhere on property.
- I understand that Bentley South Beach has the right to exclude or evict my service dog, emotional support dog and/or pet dog from the premises for any of the following reasons:
- The dog is out of control and I do not take effective action to control it
- The dog is not housebroken
- The dog’s behavior poses a direct threat to the health and safety of others
- The dog’s excessive barking causes a noise disturbance for other guests
- I understand I am responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from my dog. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bentley South Beach, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of my dog.
Our cancellation policies vary based on the rate you choose to book. Please be sure to read the details of your chosen rate and cancelation policy before confirming your reservation. The terms & conditions of your chosen cancellation policy will apply exactly as booked; no exceptions will be made.
Yes, every reservation requires a $300 security deposit in case of any caused losses and damages sustained to the apartment throughout the duration of your period of occupancy. The entire deposit will be refunded if (1) no damage was done to the property other than reasonable wear and tear, (2) no items were missing, (3) all doors and windows were closed and secured upon departure, (4) all check out procedures were followed, (5) all hotel rules and policies were followed, (6) no miscellaneous charges were incurred, e.g., unpaid room fees, unregistered guests or pet penalties, additional cleaning fees, smoking penalty or other charges. Any damages that exceed $300 will be charged to the credit card on file.
If you would like to use cash for your security deposit, the amount of the deposit will be $350 instead of $300.
Yes, the city of Miami does not permit loud noises after 11 pm. Please be sensitive to other guests in the building by not playing loud music or noise after 11 pm. No parties are allowed in any units managed by Sunnyside Hotels & Vacation Rentals.
Please contact our office to change the number of guests on your reservation prior to your arrival. If we do not receive a picture ID copy from each adult guest prior to your arrival, your party may not be able to check-in.
Additional guests above the maximum occupancy of your unit are NOT allowed on the property at any time.